Urban growth strategies for dynamic and competitive regional economies.
Helping scale your project to tomorrow
Harpswell Strategies is a full-service consulting firm specializing in urban economies, economic development, and public policy. Serving public sector and private sector clients, Harpswell Strategies is focused on providing timely research, insightful analysis, and strategic advice to shape discussions and drive policy outcomes. With an eye towards promoting growth that is equitable and sustainable, Harpswell Strategies specializes in supporting projects and policies that deliver significant public benefits – transit-oriented development, vibrant business districts, affordable housing, public/private infrastructure, and strengthened industry clusters.
Representations include the following:
- economic and fiscal consulting to support decision making on behalf of public (local governments, development authorities, transit service providers, economic development organizations) and private sector clients (real estate owners, developers, large employers, chambers of commerce, trade/industry groups)
- developer representations during the planning and zoning process
- owner representations in the developer solicitation and selection process
- government affairs/lobbying representations for developers, owners, institutional clients, and trade/industry groups
- consulting representations involving economic and fiscal analyses in support of public sector (local governments, development authorities, transit service providers, economic development organizations) and private sector (real estate owners, developers, large employers, chambers of commerce, trade/industry groups) clients